The Final War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final War

The second war has finaly come. Join up today if you wish to survive it. Join Hogwarts as a student or be a death eater or order member.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lazarus Grim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazarus Grim

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Lazarus Grim Empty
PostSubject: Lazarus Grim   Lazarus Grim Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 3:43 pm

My name is Lazarus Grim. I'm 16 years old and I'm a death eater. My mother was taken to Azkaban when I was 12, for killing a muggle in the town we were staying in. While she was in Azkaban she hung herself. Before she died she taught me advanced Necromancy and Occlumency skills. I am also an Animal Legilmencer, which means I can telepathically talk to animals. I am an animagus, and my animagus form is an Owl. I work closely with Bellatrix Lestrange, and Narcissa Malfoy when out working for the Dark Lord. I am very proud of being a Death Eater. I am a pureblood, though I did not know my father, my mother told me he was also magical. I look down on mudbloods, because they disgust me. I avoided school completely until I was sixteen, because I was scared of being but in an orphanage. Days after my 16th birthday, I decided to enroll myself in Hogwarts, and i do not regret that as I have made many new friends. I am in Slytherin house.
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalwar.rpg-board.net

Lazarus Grim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final War :: The Enterance Hall :: OOC>Roleplay Character Introduction-
Jump to: