The Final War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final War

The second war has finaly come. Join up today if you wish to survive it. Join Hogwarts as a student or be a death eater or order member.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barty Crouch Jr_Age 16
Admin
Barty Crouch Jr_Age 16

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 11:29 am

Barty had made it out of the Castle by the use of the cloak Harriate had lent him for the time he was there.

He laid out on his back in the grass down by the lake. He was under a tree and out of view from the students, or too far away to see who he was. He sat up slightly and looked out across the lake and towards the mountains beyond. His head still hurt a little from the night before trying to get into the school with the help of Harriate, could have gone better but it was over and he could relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor

Pandora Gryffindor

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 11:44 am

Pandora made her way down to the lake. She had brought a blanket to sit on. She had her lunch in a bag. As she got closer she saw someone was already there.

She approached him and said "Hello"

Last edited by on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr_Age 16
Admin
Barty Crouch Jr_Age 16

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 1:14 pm

He sat up and looked round to see a girl carrying a blanket, she was about his age. "..Hey.." he said with a slight wave then turned back to the lake and laid back.

(you still need to add Pandora's Bio to the character list... so Do I..)
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor

Pandora Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 2:03 pm

"Fine and yourself?"

Nice day, she said sitting down. You don't mind if I join you do you? I'm Pandora, she said holding out her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr_Age 16
Admin
Barty Crouch Jr_Age 16

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 2:07 pm

"No I don't care and I'm....Mark.." he said thinking of a name quick as he took her hand and shook it. "..Yeah it's a ok day, but them clouds are starting to build up.." he said looking up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor

Pandora Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 2:31 pm

Mark, is it!

What year are at Hogwarts? I've just returned, been summoned back to teach class or something.
Back to top Go down
Barty Crouch Jr_Age 16
Admin
Barty Crouch Jr_Age 16

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 2:32 pm

"....6th" he said still looking away from her "..a class... bit young aint you"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor

Pandora Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 8:58 am

She laughed slightly...Yeah, I guess so. I just completed my last term here last semester. Almost 18, well in a couple of months I will be. I'm going to be teaching in the dungeon, so I thought I would get as much fresh air as I could. Might go grazy down there in the dark all day, she said with a sigh. I hope the students don't give me a hard time due to my age. I graduated top of my class. I was gonna travel the world, but got up one morning and my owl came in with a letter from Hogwarts saying they needed a potions Mistress and asked if I was interested. Thought that might be an adventure in itself, so I took it. Plus this gives me a chance to explore the dungeons freely. I never got to do that as a student.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:25 pm

Harriate dragged Dylan as a puppy towards the lake an evil glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalwar.rpg-board.net
Dylan_Williams

Dylan_Williams

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:29 pm

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR." Dylan niped and growled barked and whined. *HARRRRRRRI*
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:31 pm

Harriate knew exactly what Dylan wanted but she was going to have fun first. Levitating the puppy above the lake she asked in a cool voice.
'Now will you behave or do you want to see the merpeople?'
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Williams

Dylan_Williams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:34 pm

Dylan gave a frightened yip then whined continulessly. * Oh my god!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:37 pm

Harriate smirked.
'Ok ill change you back.' She flicked her wand and Dylan changed back, but dropped towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Williams

Dylan_Williams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:39 pm

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Dyaln screamed as she plummeted twords the lake. A loud splash could be heard then Dylan came sputtering up, "DAMN IT HARRI!!!! YOUR GONNA PAY!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:41 pm

Harriate lost it again and burst out laughing.
'Damn it why do you always make me laugh?'
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Williams

Dylan_Williams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:43 pm

"because im good like that!" yelled Dylan swimming for shore. "your still paying!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:45 pm

Looking for cover Harriate noticed Barty.
'Oh no you dont.'She dived behind him for cover.
Back to top Go down
Dylan_Williams

Dylan_Williams

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:46 pm

"dont hide behind people Harri!" Dylan pouted. "Its not fair..."
Back to top Go down
wings-of-the-fallen

wings-of-the-fallen

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 1:43 am

angelus started laughing hystaricly after seeing Harriate's little display from a near by tree "nice one harriate, but couldent you have come up with something better than a puppy" angelus called out
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-war.darkbb.com/
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:41 am

'No.' Harriate called back. 'I have called her puppy for ages. she hates it...so a PUPPY was perfect.'
Back to top Go down
wings-of-the-fallen

wings-of-the-fallen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:12 pm

"oh come on you could at least have given her three heads or something"
angelus laughed
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:14 pm

'Shhhhh your giving my plans away.' Harriate said hiding herself completly behind Barty.
Back to top Go down
wings-of-the-fallen

wings-of-the-fallen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:18 pm

"oh ok sorry, by the way why are you hiding" angelus laughed
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:20 pm

Harriate sent a mental link to Angelus.
'Im not. I'm just comfy.' She thought over the link while clinging on to Barty to keep the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
wings-of-the-fallen

wings-of-the-fallen

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:29 pm

"ok whatever why not just put her back in the lake" angelus said mentaly to harriate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake   Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing Down by the shore of the Black Lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next