The Final War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final War

The second war has finaly come. Join up today if you wish to survive it. Join Hogwarts as a student or be a death eater or order member.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early morning walk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Early morning walk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:26 pm

Bellatrix smirked, not moving her powerfull gaze away from Harriate, she was always stubborn when it came to intimidating others less powerfull than herself.

She smirked as Harriate shuddered, "Feeling better, I see." she said, moving away from her and taking off her cloak. Underneath, she was wearing a long black skirt with a purple and black corset and high heeled, black laced boots which made it impossible to see her legs.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:29 pm

Harriate watched carefully as Bellatrix pulled of her cloak.
'Great now i feel even more shabby.' She thought looking at her own clothes which consited of faded and torn black cargo trousers and a black vest top. Her cloak was still on Dylan.All of which were faded and slightly tatty.
Harriate placed her arms behind her back.
'Thank Merlin its relatively dark.'She thought. 'She cant see the scars or tatto or id never here the end of it.'
Back to top Go down
https://thefinalwar.rpg-board.net
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:35 pm

Bellatrix threw her cloak to the side and approached the edge of the lake. She pointed her wand at the icy water, a silvery glint was viewable in her eyes.
With a jerk of her wand, a loud crashing noise and a huge figure errupted out of the water then sunk back into the depths of it.
To a normal person, this would have made them jump, scare them. But it didn't have the slightest effect on Bellatrix, her face stayed emotionless and very independant looking as she continued to sway her wand.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:37 pm

As Bellatrix had walked closer Harriate had slowly gone backwards. When the figure lept out Harriate jumped away wand out.
'What the hell?' She thought.
Harriate took a step closer intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:42 pm

Bellatrix continued to sway her wand and gaze at the lake. A forcefull wind had risen and was blowing back Bellatrix's hair, but she didn't move. She stood still in her position.

"Stay still and stand back!" Bellatrix warned Harriate as another large figure jumped out of the water, and again it sank into the depths.

Looking frustrated, Bellatrix swished her wand with such force three white figures jumped out and climbed to the edge of the water.

Bellatrix smirked, inferi was just what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:45 pm

Harriate took a step backwards in shock.
'Are they...Inferi?' Harriate asked quietly.
She watched as the 3 figures left the lake.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:52 pm

Bellatrix smirked, the inferi raised out of the lake and started walking towards herself and Harriate.

Bellatrix nodded, "Yes they are." she said, raising her wand, just in case. "Don't worry, they won't attack, unless it's on my command."

The inferi neared Bellatrix and stopped five feet away from her. They bowed down and Bellatrix grinned.

"Now then.." she grabbed Harriate's arm and brought her forward so that she was facing the inferi. "Should I cause havoc at the school or at Hogsmeade?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:12 am

Harriate hissed as Bellatrix grabbed her arm pressing down on the tattoo.
'Oh yeah now she'll notice.' She thought sarcasticaly.
Harriate gulped as she watched the inferi.They were to close for comfort.
'Ermm..Hogsmede?' Harriate suggested nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 1:58 pm

Bellatrix continued to smirk at the inferi then her face turned cold as Harriate spoke.
"Why Hogsmeade? Why not Hogwarts, eh?" she hissed, still gazing at the inferi.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 2:01 pm

'Because Hogsmead is an easier traget to attack. Attacking Hogwarts with only 3 inferi is to simple. The people in Hogsmead wil be more scared and will proove a bigger riot. It will also frighten those within Hogwarts to have an attack so close but not upon them.' Harriate explained eyes still staring at the gruesom sight of the inferi.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:16 pm

Bellatrix shrugged, "Hogwarts will cause more trouble. Between the Ministry and the rest of the world, it is the most important thing to wizards these days!" she said in a his.
She pointed her wand at the inferi and they surrounded Harriate.
Bellatrix smirked at her. "Don't you agree, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:20 pm

Harriate gulped as the inferi surrounded her.
'Oh merlin.' She thought.
'No.' She said nervously. 'Because the wizarding world would fear for there children more to attack somewhere close. it will make them panic. It would cause them more fear in the long run then a simple attack on the castle.' Harriate stuttered out spiining around trying to watch all 3 inferi.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:38 pm

With a swish of Bellatrix's wand the inferi advanced on Harriate.
"You either agree with me or you die with the rest of your school mates!" she hissed, the plans for the inferi were now being revealed. "They'll kill everyone, and there's more where they came from!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:41 pm

Harriate gulped. She took a step back but just went closer to another inferi.
'But i dont agree with her.'She thought. 'Stupid Harriate did you learn nothing from master crinkle? have you really been away that long? Always agree with adults. They cause pain.'
Harriate slowly nodde her head to agree with Bellatrix.
'At least she cant tell im lying.' SHe thought.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:01 am

Bellatrix narrowed her eyes at Harriate, she was very skilled at Occlumency, she could easily tell if someone was lying or not.
"You're lying." she hissed, "I know you are. Don't try and hide it. I'm a very skilled Legilimens, you can't lie to me!" she glared at Harriate.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:17 am

Harriate looked shocked for a moment before she cut of all expressions from her face.
'and what do you expect me to say? I dont agree with you and you just ordered me to. Of course its going to be a bloody lie. You asked a question and i answered what i believed im sorry if its not what you wanted to hear.' Harriate snapped before realising what she had just said. She glanced at the inferi again.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:14 pm

Bellatrix glared at her, but then her mouth twisted into a cruel smirk. She laughed a truely evil cackle.
With a jerk of her wand the inferi closed in on Harriate.
"I do believe you owe me an apology, Miss Riddle!" she spoke in a casually as she checked out her nails. "I'm listening..."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:18 pm

The inferi were to close for comfort in Harriate mind.
'Why the hell should i apologise? Ive done nothing wrong? She asked a question i answered.'
Harriate growled quielty.
'To hell with this.' She muttered drawing her wand quickly and pointing it at Bellatrix.
'Expelliarmus.'
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:23 pm

Bellatrix immediatly dodged the disarming charm and jumped to the right. She pointed her wand at Harriate.
"CRUCIO!" she yelled, sending a jet of red light right at Harriate's chest. "That's it!" she yelled, "Attack her now!" she ordered to the inferi. The inferi took one last glance at Bellatrix before pouncing onto Harriate.
Bellatrix turned around and perched herself onto a nearby rock and watched, with a smirk on her face, as Harriate was attacked.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:26 pm

Harriate fell to her knees as the curse struck her and tried her hardest not to scream. She tried to fight back as the inferi attacked but there were to many.
'Shit not good.' she thought as the pain continued.
she bit her lip to keep from screaming as the curse continued and collapsed to the floor.She couldnt fight when under the curse,it not only took a lot of energy but she couldnt remember how to fight of inferi because the pain wouldnt allow her to think.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:31 pm

Bellatrix laughed, watching the girl, it seemed to give her quite an energy boost to watch someone in such pain. She folded her arms, gazing at the scene.
"Apologize and I'll call them off, you cheeky little brat! No one speaks to me the way you did." she called at her, she had a truely evil smirk on her face and her eyes seemed to have a crimson glow to them.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:33 pm

Harriate managed to shake her head in the negative she tried to force herself back to her feet but her limbs wouldnt co-operate.
Pain coursed through her as the attack continued.
'Ah shit i think they broke soemthing.'She thought clutching her stomach and trying to roll up to protect her vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:44 pm

Bellatrix continued to cackle, evilly.
"They'll continue unless you apologise!" she yelled, "The only way out is to BEG FOR MERCY!" she hissed, an evil glint in her rather crimson eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:46 pm

Harriate felt darkness creep into her vision.
'Not passing out.' She thought stubbornly.
'Im..sorry.' She gasped out relenting to stop the pain.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:54 pm

Bellatrix laughed, "That's not good enough dear!" she raised her wand and pointed it at Harriate. "Imperio! BEG FOR MERCY!" she hissed, still laughing, her arrogant gaze digging into Harriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early morning walk   Early morning walk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early morning walk
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next